Alumni Guest Speaker Comes to Booker.

Alumni Guest Speaker Brandon Roe

Brandon Roe will be in the College Resource Room Tuesday November 10th — 11am – 12pm.
Topics: Goal Setting; College & Career Planning; Internships; Time Management

College adviser, Lem Andrews shared news about Branden Roe who is a Booker High School graduate (Class of 2007). He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations and History with a concentration in Geography from Florida State University, in 2011.

He continued his education and received two postgraduate degrees and a graduate certificate from Florida State University, in December of 2014: a Master of Science degree in International Relations, with a concentration in Public Administration; and a Master of Science degree in Urban and Regional Planning, with concentrations in Planning for Developing Areas and Land Use and Comprehensive Planning; as well as a Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management and Homeland Security. His professional experience includes internships with the Gadsden County Board of County Commissioners, the Sarasota County School Board, as well as professional positions with the Florida Planning and Development Lab, a private sector planning and engineering firm and his current position as a Public Hearing Planner in the Manatee County Department of Building and Development Services Planning Division in downtown Bradenton, Florida.